Paper Submission Guidelines
The paper submissions must use the exact ACM SIG templates.
- Please find the template at
- Each paper should not exceed more than 8 pages inclusive of diagrams and graphs.
- Please use the style “Strict Adherence to SIGS style – (Sheridan Printing)” on that page.
- There are also word and word perfect templates linked on the template page.
- Each paper should not exceed 8 pages including diagrams and tables.
Each paper submission is to be accompanied by the Mobility Copyright Form. Please download the form, complete and fax it back to the conference secretariat at +65 6356 7471.
Paper Presentation Guidelines
A total of 20 minutes has been allocated for each paper presentation, including time for questions.
Session chairpersons will strictly enforce this limit. Presenters are requested to keep their presentation within the time limits stated.
Presentations must be carried out using either Microsoft Power Point or Overhead Projector (OHP). No slide projector will be provided.
For presenters using Microsoft Power Point, they are encouraged to bring their files on a CD-ROM or USB flash drive (thumb drive) and upload their file from07:30–08:15 hrs daily, during the daily tea breaks or lunch time directly onto the laptop or desktop computer provided in the designated room of the presentation.
Presenters may also use their own laptops if their presentations require special software or code.